Rossendale Large Riven Flags Supplied In Cornwall
ENTER CASE STUDY
All our deliveries are subcontracted out via a courier service for small consignments and pallet carrier companies for larger consignments. Deliveries will be made between 8.00am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays).
AM, PM, Saturday AM and Specified Timed deliveries are all available upon request and carry an additional delivery surcharge.
All palletised orders will be delivered by a 17.5 tonne tail-lift lorry. If access to the property is restricted then this needs to be advised prior to delivery. Most delivery depots have 7.5 tonne lorries but use of a smaller vehicle can be subject to an additional charge.
All our standard pallet deliveries are off-loaded via a tail-lift and NOT via a crane. We ask that you inform us of any delivery restrictions that may impede the delivery prior to the goods being despatched. Failure to do this may result in a non-delivery and therefore an additional charge for a re-delivery.
The following check list is provided to ensure that delivery is achieved in the easiest and safest manner for all concerned.
1. Check that your access is suitable; this does not just mean your drive but the road approaching your property.
2. Can a refuse truck gain access to your property? Dustbin lorries are a good indicator to the size of our delivering vehicles
3. Is the allocated drop off point for the goods on a flat level surface, free of gravel and uneven paving etc? Pallet trucks cannot negotiate steps, gravel or grass nor can they deliver up or down inclines.
4. You, or a designated individual, must be available to sign for the goods, with a contact telephone number supplied if different to your own. It is sometimes possible to deliver without an attendee however it is recommended that you or a representative is on site to visually inspect the pallet during delivery.
5. Have you given the correct postal address, including Postcode and contact telephone number/s ? Many of our economy deliveries are Book In services , the delivering depot often will not attempt a delivery without prior consent from you.
Please note that if you do have delivery restrictions we are usually able to make special arrangements to accommodate them, but it is critical that you provide us with as much information as possible.
Please note that if the driver considers your access unsuitable for what ever reason he is well within his rights to refuse to unload the pallet or alternatively unload it as near as possible to the required destination, which may well be at the side of the road. Should it be deemed that the site is not suitable for delivery the delivering company may offer at deliver on another method at an additional charge
If, when the driver delivers, he cannot obtain a signature, the delivery may be returned for delivery at a later date. Further charges may be incurred if this happens.
For palletised deliveries, the goods will be delivered as close as possible to your front door. If this location is unreachable for any reason, such as a narrow street, up a flight of stairs (such as flats), or any other obstruction, delivery will be made as near to your property as possible.
For palletised deliveries, the driver is NOT insured to take the goods inside your property. The pallet will be delivered to a location as stated in the previous point, and it is strongly recommended that at least 2 able bodied persons are available to receive the delivery and carry the goods inside.
Returns + Exchanges
For orders cancelled once the goods have been dispatched from our distribution centre but before delivery to site. Such cancellation of orders will result in a refund of the products, less any costs incurred by us in recovering the items back to our distribution centre.
For any returns due to any other reason we are happy to restock any product, it is your responsibility to package and return the consignment back to us , we can provide details of couriers, dependant on location, all materials must be returned to us in re-saleable condition and we cannot be held liable for damages in transit. Restocking costs may apply.
Products damaged in transit must be noted at the time of delivery and documented on the delivery note. The delivery note must state 'DAMAGED' and the delivery can be refused at your discretion. It is the customer's responsibility to check the products for damage with the delivery driver and to notify us in writing of any damages within 24 hours, We then also require photographic evidence that clearly shows damage to the pallet. We would require photographs within 48 hours.
We cannot accept claims for product damaged in transit that were signed for as being in good conditions.